Monday, August 11, 2014

Monday Mess

  I feel like I always post a whole mess of things after the weekend.  So I'm calling it the Monday Mess. 

  Friday Dan and I headed over to a Wedding in Spokane.  We left the kids with my sister, so it was just the two of us.  It is so fun to have a night away every once in a while.  The wedding was at the Glover Mansion.  Such a pretty venue for a wedding.  I really wanted to bring my camera and get a few shots, but I wanted to just sit and enjoy myself and the night more, so I didn't bring it.  But I did find this picture off of Pinterest.
http://media-cache-ec0.pinimg.com/736x/68/c2/05/68c2057b916bbad5da6360b5b1b12da0.jpg
Isn't it fun?!  I love historical buildings!
It was such a beautiful wedding.  The Bride is a good friend of mine from school, and I couldn't be happier for her.

  When we got back home on Saturday and picked up our kids, they were anxious to head to the river to play.  So we loaded everybody up and headed out.
 We must have played hard, because after we got back home and got all cleaned up, these two fell asleep on my bed while I was watching tv.

   I never get tired of seeing the sunset behind our house.  One of God's many blessings!

1 comment:

  1. wow what an absolutely gorgeous sunset!! absolutely beautiful, definitely a God's blessing for sure! that house is just gorgeous for a wedding

    ReplyDelete