Wednesday, August 27, 2014

A Woman Of Fortune

  I finished this book last week and I am still trying to gather my thoughts on it.  I would probably give it a 3 out of 5.   The end of the book surprised me I have to say, which is often hard to do.  I wish the epilogue would have given me more though.  It left a lot to the imagination, which some might like, but I like closure... lots and lots of closure.  :)   It's hard to say what one might do in certain situations, and I'm still trying to decide what I think I would have done, if I were in her shoes. 
 

  If anyone else has read this book, I would love to know what your thoughts were on it.


Also I would love to know what your favorite book is.  I'm always on the search for a good book.  But really good books are often hard to find.  Redeeming Love by Francine Rivers is my all time favorite.  If you haven't read it before... you need to!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment