Friday, September 15, 2017

Happy Friday!

 Happy Friday Friends!

Weekends are definitely a favorite around here.  To celebrate the kick off of the weekend, I'm sharing a few of my favorites from this week.


~ONE~


Football season has started back up, and even though the Seahawks didn't play well at all last game, I'm glad it's that time of year again!  There's something to be said about a lazy Sunday afternoon of football, yummy food, and relaxing with your favorite people!

Do any of you play Fantasy Football?  I wasn't planning on playing again, as I've played the last couple of years, but Dan signed me back up because they needed a couple extra teams.  So what did I do?  Well, my team beat his, this first week.  I wonder if he'll sign me up again next year.  ;)


~TWO~

A blue sky was a favorite!  The smoke moved out of the valley and Monday morning was beautiful!
There was just a bit of smoke by the mountain, but nothing like what we've been bogged in with.  Unfortunately, it didn't last too long... the smoke is back.  Regardless, Monday's blue sky was still a favorite!


~THREE~

 Danielle at Against All Grain
I don't know if any of you have food restrictions... if you do, I would highly recommend following Danielle on Instagram.  We eat a lot of gluten free foods around here, because one of my kiddos has to.  And let's face it, if I'm going to make dinner it's going to be something that everyone can eat.  Who has time to make two separate meals, and honestly how sad would that be for her to feel excluded.  So... all this to say, I have loved following Danielle and getting everyday tips and tricks, plus tons of fun recipes.


~FOUR~

I shared this scarf with you guys a week or so ago.  Well, in the mean time it finally arrived and I love it!  It is so soft, light weight and it was only $19.   This is not an affiliated link, it's just me telling you how seriously pretty a scarf is.  You're welcome!  ;)



~FIVE~

 
Yesterday I shared my chili recipe.  Be sure to head over and check it out.
It's simple and delicious, and the best thing is you can mix things up a bit to make it your own.  Personally, I like my chili with a bit of a kick, as where my family prefers it on the milder side.  The possibilities are endless, but with this recipe, you've got your layout set so you're free to play around.


Well, that's it for me today.

What's a favorite of yours from the week?

Linking up today with Andrea, Erika & Narci.


 Enjoy your weekend my friends!

XO, 

8 comments:

  1. Somehow I missed your chili recipe but I am going back and pinning it. I love that scarf. Bummer on the smoke, but I am glad you enjoyed the blue skies. I have heard of Against All Grain from someone else a while ago, I need to follow her on IG for sure. xoxo ERIN

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do fantasy football. I thought we weren't doing it this year but then we did and I wasn't there for the draft. Oh well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are football fans over here, and every year I want to do the fantasy football thing but somehow that never happens. Maybe next year :) LOVE the blue sky!! Happy Friday :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's funny. I tried to get out of it this year and that didn't happen either. Ha!

      Delete
  4. We love OU football! I don't know enough about the game to do the fantasy thing though. That scarf really is cute and looks like the perfect weight. Happy weekend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I did fantasy football last year and decided not to this year. I focused way more on the players than on the teams, and I missed just rooting for my fav teams! However, it's great spouse competition! lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, definitely a great spouse competition! Haha!

      Delete
  6. I've heard of Fantasy Football and that's about it. :o)) I made a huge pot of chili last evening and we had a group over to watch football. We had frito chili pies or hot dogs, their choice. It was really good! Have a great new week!

    ReplyDelete