Friday, September 22, 2017

Happy Friday

Happy Friday Friends!


Today I wanted to share with you a few of my favorites from this week.  Now that we have officially entered Fall, I'm ready to commit 100%... which means, give me all the boots, scarves, hot coffee's and good books.  I may not be sharing all of those today, but you can bet you'll be seeing all of those around here soon.

Okay, onto my favorites...

~ONE~

I ordered this scarf, and it showed up in the mail yesterday.  I love all of the different colors!  One scarf can change up a wardrobe and make for some fun new outfits.

~TWO~


After looking around on Pinterest, I decided that I might just be a Yankee's fan.  I love their hats paired with so many different outfits, and if I'm a Yankee's fan, that means I eventually need to visit NYC, right?!  Yep, I'm a true baseball fan over here.  Ha!  So if you're wanting to become a new fan like myself, you can find this hat, here.



~THREE~



I'm loving this bag!  If I needed another one, I'd definitely be looking at this one.  The price isn't bad, and for a new Fall/Winter bag, I think this one would be a fun!  And how great would it be for a travel/carry on bag!



~FOUR~

Aren't these mugs cute!  Right now they are only $12.49 for the set.  I've had them in my wish list and I've been debating on whether to just add them to my cart.  The price is hard to beat and I think they are fun, cheery little mugs.



~FIVE~

Last night, Dan and I went to a business dinner of his, and I had a hard time trying to figure out what to wear.  Yesterday was the last day of Summer, but it sure didn't feel like Summer in Montana.  We already have snow in the mountains and the temperatures have dropped quite a bit.  I finally grabbed this black dress out of my closet. 
It's a little different than your average, "little black dress" but with it having long sleeves, it kept me a bit warmer.  I'd gotten this dress in my last stitch fix box almost a year ago, and was thankful to finally have a chance to wear it.



The kids are keeping us busy this weekend with sleepovers, a birthday party, and a soccer game.  What are you guys up to this weekend?


Once again I'm linking up with Andrea, Erika & Narci.



I hope you all enjoy your weekend!

XO, 

14 comments:

  1. Such a cute dress! I am envious of your cool weather. Here in Southern IN, we have a high of 95 today. I'm looking forward to next week when it cools down to the 70's and 80's. Happy Friday :)

    www.saraleeblog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! We were having 90's weather, and then within a week it changed and today we had a high of 54. It's crazy. I haven't even had time to adjust to it yet. ;) Happy Friday to you!

      Delete
  2. Yes, the perfect dress and it looks perfect on you as well! Can't believe you are seeing snow. Goodness, we're still in the 90's but it's looking to cool a bit next week. Yea! And, that bag, oh, I must not yield to the temptation. :o)) Have yourself a fun first weekend of fall!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the dress and bag!! I'm so glad fall is officially here!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Be my personal shopper, please! Love the scarf, bag, and dress- perfection!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great scarf! One of the reasons I love fall weather, scarf season!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'm loving it! And yes, I agree.. scarves and boots are part of the reason I love Fall. Enjoy your weekend! :)

      Delete
  6. Love the dress! Here in NC it still feels like summer, but so ready for Fall! Stopping by from the link up! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks April! We had a high of 54 yesterday... I wasn't quite ready for that yet! Enjoy your weekend!

      Delete
  7. Your dress is so cute! Loved all these favoritess!!! I may need to get that bag from
    Nordstrom sometime :) happy Friday!!!! Xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Erin! :) I hope you guys have a great weekend!

      Delete
  8. I love the dress and all your favorites. It's hard for me to imagine a chill in the air in September! Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look dynamite in that dress and I saw your clutch on your Insta story. Super cute. Love the mugs. Happy Weekend! XO

    ReplyDelete
  10. The dress looks great! We are still having hot weather here!

    ReplyDelete