Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Merry Christmas!!!

It keeps snowing and snowing around here.  It makes everything so pretty!

The snowman is even getting snowed on.
I'm not a huge fan of winter, but this snow ought to keep my kids busy for hours.  So, let it snow!  ;)

Tomorrow is Christmas Eve!

 I always know it's coming, but it always feels like a bit of a surprise when it does finally get here.
 
 With having a big family, every get together is big.  Christmas Day is always wild and fun, but we decided a couple of years ago, that we needed a day at home with our own little family, to start our own traditions, so Christmas Eve it is.

 We will be having a quiet little dinner at home tomorrow evening, and then we'll head into our church service.

I'm still getting used to how quiet it is, and even though I miss getting together with family, it's nice to slow it down a bit.  It's bound to be when you go from 30 plus people to only 5.  ;)
 This is a picture of just my immediate family from last Christmas, without all the Aunts, Uncles and Cousins.  We're a busy bunch.

I'll be taking the rest of the week off from blogging, to enjoy Christmas with my family.
 I hope you all have a very Merry Christmas!

See you next week!

Be blessed,

1 comment: