Monday, February 2, 2015

This and that

Last week was a busy week for me, and I didn't blog at all.  Eeek!  Plus sometimes, I feel that I'm just doing the mundane everyday chores, and how do you blog about that.  The kids are all in school and I'm just doing laundry, dishes, cleaning, grocery shopping... boring! 

Thursday, Gracie and I headed out of town with my sister Lindy and her daughter Belle.  Both girls had orthodontist appointments.  Gracie's was just a consultation, so we'll be going back later on for braces but for now we are told to wait for more teeth to come in.  I can wait.  :)

The girls both got hair cuts and Gracie got some highlights put in.  She was so excited and loving how her hair looked. 

We loaded up at Costco and headed home.  Thankfully I have a camera for when I needed to back up.  Full load!
 
Friday evening, Jesse and his friends played basketball during the high school boys half time.  It was so fun to watch and I was so excited for him and his friends.  The varsity kids always have a starting line up where they are introduced and the band plays and gets the team and fans all excited.  Well, they went ahead and introduced the young boys too.  I thought it was so neat, and all of these high school kids are so good with the younger boys.  This is Jesse running out after the announcer called his name.  He ran right at Corey and they did a little "chest bump."  It was awesome. 

 They included them in a group huddle and really made them feel like big kids.



Emma ended up having her friend stay the night that night.  Sweet girls.  :)

And my niece Shea came over to play Saturday afternoon.  Emma made sure she was all dolled up.  

Yesterday, we went to Church and came home to watch the Super Bowl.  Dan had been decorating and getting the house all decked out to watch the game.  Unfortunately, they didn't win.  :(  But it was a fun game to watch and we had so much fun hanging out with our friends.  We had Cowboy fans and Raiders fans both cheering for our Seahawks.  They'll never admit it though.  ;)





The Seahawk stuff is all down now, as it's time to reclaim my space.  But it was fun for the day.  :)
 I love my girls!  We laughed so hard, my face still hurts today!  :)

I hope you all had a great weekend as well!  

2 comments:

  1. I don't even want to talk about the game. But I'm glad you guys made it to Costco again, haha! Your girls are both so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all the Seahawks decor! I was going for them too because of you and Tiffany :-p

    ReplyDelete