It's Friday, and that means I'm back with my Friday Favorites.
1. I made this jalapeño popper dip on Sunday for the Super Bowl and it was a hit!!! I found this recipe on Pinterest, thought it sounded good and figured I'd give it a shot. I'm telling you… people were talking!
2. A couple of weeks back, Gracie and I watched a movie called, "A Good Lie". Have you all seen it? I loved it! I don't watch much for shows or movies very often because I find most of them to be pretty lame or completely offensive. But this was good!
3. I just read and finished the "Diamond of the Rockies" series a couple of days ago. I will try and blog about them next week, but in case you are needing some good reading material over the weekend, I would recommend them for sure. I read them quickly, because anytime a book has tension or stressful things happening, I can't relax or rest until it is resolved. Lets just say, I didn't get as much done in the last week and half as I should have. Whoops! ;)
4. I'm heading out of town to pick up my 2 1/2 year old niece this morning. She gets to hang with us for a couple of days. I'm hoping to take her out to lunch, maybe hit up the library and find something fun to do until the kids get out of school. It's been a while since I've had to entertain a 2 year old for very long. We're all excited, and a little nervous! ;)
5. And lastly because we all need some humor in our lives…
The weather has actually been really nice this winter so I can't complain, but some years, this is spot on! Haha!
Hope you all have a great weekend!