Monday, January 5, 2015

Weekend review

We have been lounging around and taking it easy these last couple of days before school starts back up.  I don't think any of us are ready.  I know, I'm not!  It has been really nice having all the kids home and pretty much having nowhere that we have to be.

Emma and I were sitting on the couch taking silly selfies, and then we took a nice one. 

On Saturday, we decided at the last minute to jump in the truck and head to out of town.  I needed to make a Costco run and we wanted to visit with Dan's parents before they headed down south for the winter.
After we met Dan's parents for lunch, we swung through Costco.  Grabbed Gracie and Dan each a new jacket and hit the road for home.  It was a very quick trip, but I feel so much more prepared for the next couple weeks now that I've stocked up on food.


Montana's wide open roads.

Yesterday the kids had bowling, then we worked on getting the house picked back up and organized.  Backpacks had to be cleared out, cleaned up and ready for the week to start.  As much as I'm kind of dreading sending the kids back to school and getting back in our routine.  I'm already starting to get excited that the end of the 1st semester is only a few days away and then we only have 1 more semester to go before we are back out for summer break.  :)  Yes, I'm already thinking summer!  Ha!  I can't help it... I like to be warm!

I hope you all had a great weekend!  

1 comment:

  1. Gosh those snowy roads look gorgeous.
    Still can't get over that you guys have to drive 2 hours to a Costco. We seriously stop there on our weekly runs at least once a month. And drive the 2 miles on a weekly basis. :)

    ReplyDelete