Friday, January 9, 2015

Friday Favorites

Today I'm linking back up with Andrea, Erika, and Narci, and showing you my Friday Favorites.


The new Keurig 2.0 Brew a cup or brew a pot!  I'm loving it!!!  I can just make a cup or two during the week days and when Dan is home on the weekends, we can brew a pot.  Seems like the perfect solution.  Thank you Keurig!!!


The thing that makes it even better, is that I finally found a kcup that I like!!!  Wahoo!  I like my coffee, but I don't like it strong.  With the last Keurig, I had finally given up on the kcups and just put my Folgers in the little filter that it came with.  And even though that worked for me, it was more of a pain and not as handy.  Both Dan and I have decided that we really like the Green Mountain Breakfast Blend.   It's as close to Folgers as I've found.  So if you are a weak coffee drinker like myself, you should give it a try.
Dan had told me that he had ordered some kcups from Costco and that they were shipping them to our house.  Well, I laughed when the UPS guy delivered them, because he ordered 2 packs of 80.   So now I'm trying to decide where to put 160 kcups.  Haha! 

I'm not a big "tv watcher", but in the evenings for the last year or so, Dan and I have been watching HGTV's House Hunters.  They have a House Hunters International which is fun and then lately we've been watching their Caribbean Life.  It's so fun to see all the different areas, and lifestyles. 
The only problem with it, is that we always get the travel bug, and at the moment we are sure that we need to travel down to the Caribbean.  ;) 

And last but not least!  One of my Friday favorites is that today is Friday!  Wahoo!  I am ready!!!  We have big hopes of sleeping in tomorrow morning, gearing up to watch our Seahawks play, and eating yummy snack food.  Don't tell Dan, but the game day food is my favorite part of football season.  It just goes hand in hand with football, right?!

Do you all have big plans for the weekend or are you taking it easy?

Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Oh Jenny, Folgers? Really? I guess in MT your choice are limited.
    Hope you're having a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete