Wednesday, August 29, 2012

My 2nd Grader!

Jesse had his first day of 2nd grade today!  I asked him if he had a fun day and he told me he did and that he got candy!   I guess his teacher knows the way to his heart!  :)
 Gosh, it sure doesn't seem that long ago that he was in preschool, clinging to my leg because he didn't want me to leave and now he's very independent.  He is so smart, thoughtful and kind hearted!

I got all 3 kids to hold still long enough to take a quick picture of all of them.  Gracie was in a bit of a crabby mood, but managed to put a half smile on her face for one picture and then we ran out quick to meet the bus.  Emma doesn't start school until November, so I have a little bit more time before we have another first day of school around here. 

On another note, I've decided, "If you can't beat em', join them".  So... I have joined Fantasy Football on one of my husbands teams.  So far my team, 'The Magnificents' have a fairly good team!   :)

And I did finish the book by Nicholas Sparks called 'The Best of Me,' and it was really good.  I was sure that I had the ending figured out, but I forget that Nicholas Sparks is unlike most authors and can usually stump even me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment