Friday, September 23, 2016

Friday Favorites

Happy Friday!  I'm linking up again, with Andrea, Erika & Narci to show you my Friday favorites.


~ONE~

When you have two of your best friend's daughters needing senior pictures... how do you say no?  Especially when they are gorgeous and are so easy to photograph!   I may not be in the business of taking pictures anymore, but it's still fun to get my camera out every once in a while.

She's just as sweet as she seems!  So glad she wanted me to take her pictures.



~TWO~


I'm making a few small changes to the look of my blog.  We're just finishing up the last few details, so you should be able to see the new look very soon!  :)



 ~THREE~



While being down this past week with a cold, I've done a LOT of reading.  I found this series by Melissa Jaegers, that I really enjoyed.  I've since scooped up all the books that I can find by her, as I love her style of writing.  



~FOUR~

Our bible study is starting back up this coming week.  I'm excited to get back into it and to start studying Daniel.  I've heard so many good things about this study, that I can't wait.  The gal who I borrowed the study from said, "It will knock your socks off."  Well, who doesn't want their socks knocked off?  So, obviously we had to jump at the chance to do this one, right?!  ;)



~FIVE~

Have you seen this floating around Facebook this week?
I know I probably shouldn't post this, because it's not very nice... but when I saw it I seriously laughed out loud.  Society definitely has had a hard time getting past this trio.  I feel bad for anyone who has a failed marriage, no matter how it started out.  But... I still couldn't help but laugh when I saw this meme.  Tell me I'm not the only one! 


We're hoping to get a bunch of stuff done around the house this weekend since Gracie's game on Saturday got cancelled, and Jesse's game just happens to be in town during the afternoon.  I'm hoping to get flower beds cleaned out and our yard ready for Fall.  Plus after being mostly worthless this week, I'm ready to give the house a good cleaning.

What are your plans?

4 comments:

  1. Jenny! Those photos are amazing!!! I wish you were here and could do them for our oldest!! Fly down?? Haha! I had to Google Jennifer Aniston when I read that :-p I'm so out of pop culture.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful photos of a pretty girl! Hope you and yours have a fun weekend and that you are on the mend! Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did Kelli just say she had to Google Jennifer Aniston?! Hahaha!
    Okay, those photos are amazing! I wish you were here to take our family photos. Hope you guys have a wonderful weekend! Oh! And can't wait to see the changes to the blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What wonderful photos. You have some talent, girlie!! Happy weekending!!

    ReplyDelete