Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Enjoying a quiet morning at home

I'm moving slow around the house this morning, regrouping from a couple of busy days.  The laundry is running in the background, and isn't that a beautiful sound?  That is, until it beeps, letting you know you have to get up and do something about it.  Ha! 

Gracie is home today, not feeling well, so we're just gonna have a quiet day at home.  I'll work on catching up a bit around the house, and then I'm going to give myself permission to take it easy as well.  #nottodaymomguilt

I started a new book this week, that I'm loving so far.  I'm hoping to finish it up later today, and then I'll let you all know what I think.

Yesterday was spent out of town with these two for Dr. appointments. 

On our way home, we stopped to fill up our water at this little watering hole.  We've been stopping here for years.   I don't know why, but we just think it's so fun.  I'll take this any day over a water bottle at the store.

Getting a few snapshots of them has gotten harder and harder to do lately.  My kids don't really enjoy having their pictures taken.  We had a little talk the other day, that one of the privileges of being a Mom, is that we get to take pictures of our kids.  Even though, these weren't the best pictures of them, at least I got something. 

We had stopped at the bookstore before coming home, so when I got home that evening, Emma curled up in my bed after her shower and we sat down to read one of her new books.  That is one of the best ways to spend a few minutes before bed.

We've already made it halfway through the work week.  I hope you guys are hanging in there and enjoying it as much as you can.

Be Blessed,

2 comments:

  1. I love the sign at the water source, haha! Such a great way to get fresh water though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everyone has to worry about liability - that sign is funny but I see why they have to have it there!

    ReplyDelete