Friday, July 3, 2015

Friday Favorites

Well, the weekend's almost here my friends!!!

 Today I'm linking back up with Andrea, Erika and Narci to share my Friday favorites.  


1.  With all this 100 degree weather that we've been having, playing in or on the the water is our favorite thing to do. 

2.  There isn't much that Emma and I love more than babies.  We could sit and hold them all day long.  This day, I held my niece until she fell asleep.  I didn't want to give her up but Emma made me hand her over. 

3.  I have been on a Caesar salad kick for awhile now.  Being a stay at home Mom, I get bored eating the same old stuff.  No, a Caesar salad probably isn't the healthiest thing I could eat but it's sure easy to make and tastes so much better than a regular old sandwich.
4.  I'm not a big make up girl, but I found this lip gloss at the local pharmacy and I actually really like it.  It's not sticky at all and looks great.  The best part is I didn't have to pay an arm and a leg for it.  I picked a nice clear one, but all the colors look fun.  Do you ladies have a favorite lip gloss that I should know about?
Source
5.  And last but not least... I love a good fun holiday.  We won't be camping like we had planned because our county and the counties around us all have new fire restrictions, so that means no campfires or fireworks.  We've all decided to just play on the water during the day instead.  Lots of family, friends, grilling yummy food and chillin by the water sounds like the perfect way for us to spend it.

Source

I hope you all have a fun and safe 4th of July weekend!  

No comments:

Post a Comment