Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Spring Break

 The kids only got a 4 day weekend over Easter for spring break.  So we added on a couple days and headed down to Palm Springs, CA for a little getaway.  Dan's parents are down there for a few months during the winter so it's an awesome opportunity to go down to visit and soak up some sunshine.  On some of our previous trips down there we plan lots of little things to do.  But this time the only thing that we had on our agenda was to sit by the pool and relax.  Well that was my plan, I guess the kids didn't really plan to sit by the pool.  They fully intended to be in the pool swimming.  So it was a win win for everyone.  :)

 





  One afternoon, we did take the kids down the road to go miniature golfing.  It was a close game... Dan beat me by 4 strokes.  :(   



After we were done, we met Roger and Deane down in old town La Quinta for dinner.  I wish I would have remembered to take a picture.  It is so pretty and fun down there.  They've got the neatest little buildings and shopping area. 

This is the golf course that is right behind their house.  Isn't it gorgeous?!


 I think now I am ready for summer to arrive more than ever!  It's so hard putting my flip flops away and putting my boots back on.  I have a few more photos that I'll try and post soon.  There is just too many to put into one post.
  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment