Thursday, April 3, 2014

Home

We have been home the last few days, as Dan, Jesse and Emma all came down with a stomach bug.  I've been playing nurse to everyone and hoping that Gracie and I don't get it.



They spent their day laying around the house and getting better.  As for me, it was too nice to be inside for long, so I headed out to work with Ruby.  All the horses are caked in dried mud from rolling around and laying in the mud.  So I figured I would catch Ruby and clean her off.

(Ruby is the one on the right.)

The sun was shining and it was warm enough outside that I didn't even have to wear my jacket.  After I was done cleaning her up I went and sat on the picnic table and took a picture of the pretty blue sky.  After a long cold winter, this sky is a beautiful sight.  :)


No comments:

Post a Comment