Monday, September 9, 2013

Monday

Well, we survived the first week of school, but Gracie is already sick so she is home today.  She got a fever Friday after soccer practice and has been sick all weekend.  We have an appointment today to check for Strep.  :(  I hate having them be sick and miss school and then get homework all piled up.  But what do you do?  So we just roll with it.   Guess it's that time of year.

Soccer games were Saturday.  Miss Emma.  :)


This is what I have been wanting to do all weekend.  I've packed around the magazine with my kindle and have yet to make time for it!  Soon!!!!

But I was able to sneak out of town while the kids were in school on Tuesday and run into get a few things done.  I ordered a new pair of glasses and some contacts.  Walked through the mall without kids!  :)  Browsed through a couple of my favorite shops.  I love Apricot Lane!   I was good and didn't buy anything there!  Can't say the same for American Eagle though!  ;)  

I got to go riding with my Mom, my Aunt and a family friend.  I haven't gotten to ride a whole lot this summer so it was a lot of fun to take the horses out to go check on and move some cows.  
  
And we got our TV hooked back up.   Still not quite sure what to think of this.  But when the Direct TV guy showed up at the house, Dan said, "Direct TV is here" and Emma throws her hands up in the air and yells, "YES!!!"  It would have made the perfect commercial for them!  So cute.  So now I have to monitor everyone's TV time.  :(  The kids are the worst... they love it sooo much and I can't stand for them to sit and watch it all the time.  But it's football season and I do love my husband and with all the kids being at school during the day I figured maybe I could find something to watch during the long winter.   I'm not a TV person at all so I have no idea what to watch even.  Wish me luck!  ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment