Wednesday, February 28, 2018

What's Up Wednesday

Hello Friends!

I'm popping on today to share what we've been up to.
Shay and Mel


What we're eating this week

We've had Chili...

Chicken Tortilla soup, Spaghetti, and tonight I'm making fried rice.




What I'm reminiscing about

 Nothing really.



What I'm loving



We've been having a few cold but sunny days here lately.  You all know I don't like the cold, but having the sun come out makes it so pretty out with the white snow.  I love sunny, blue sky, kind of days.




What we've been up to

 If you follow along with me on Instagram, then you've seen that we got a new puppy.  Miss Coco has been keeping me busy!  Thankfully, she's been doing really well!


 Emma and I went to pick her up from the airport.  She flew in from Phoenix.  It's definitely taken her a couple of weeks to adjust to the temperature change.  ;)
 Here we are sitting outside the airport waiting for her flight.

 They met, fell in love, and then they both napped on our 2 hour drive home.  It was a big day for both of them.  :)




What I'm dreading

 Hmm... nothing at the moment.




What I'm working on




I finished up my last Bible study on The Armor of God, by Priscilla Shirer, and we're getting ready to start our next study next week.  



It's another study by Priscilla and this time we'll be studying Jonah.  I feel like we've all heard the story of Jonah in Sunday school growing up, and I can't wait to see what Priscilla teaches through this study and how she applies it to us... because you all know that there are just those days where we do not want to o to Nineva either.  ;)



What I'm excited about

source
 I get to sneak away with Dan for a couple days next week and visit Arizona.  It's a business trip for him, and one that I get to tag along on.  I plan to sit outside in the sun next to the pool as long as I can.  If you have any books that you've read and loved lately, send them my way.



What I'm watching/reading

We've been watching Reba again, and it doesn't get old.  Such a funny show.  I'm sure everyone has seen it, but if you haven't... watch it.  Years ago I remember seeing it on TV and thought I wouldn't like it, because Reba's a singer, not an actress.  Well, I was wrong!  She can act too, and the whole show is just funny!

 As far as what I've been reading, I'm just finishing this series of 3.  I've like them all so far!



I'm hoping to do a review of these books soon, as well as a couple more.  Until then if you'd like to see more of what I've read and liked, or didn't like... come find me over on Goodreads.



What I'm listening to

At the moment, nothing!

The kids are in school and Coco is sleeping!



What I'm wearing

 All the layers!



What I'm doing this weekend

 I'm not sure... as I type this up, I feel like there is something going on this weekend, but for the life of me, I can't seem to remember what it might be.  Hmm...



What I'm looking forward to next month

 Arizona and warm sunshine!



What else is new

 Just Miss Coco.

 


 
 Enjoy your day!

XO, 

7 comments:

  1. COCO is the cutest!!! I was showing your Instagram story to friends at bible study❤️Reba never gets old! Great show. Enjoy Arizona...you deserve it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Miss Coco is adorable and I love seeing your pics and stories of her! Have so much fun in Arizona! I've never been but it's definitely a place I'd love to visit one day. Sierra~Beautifully Candid

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have SO much fun in Arizona! And, that Miss Coco is too cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Lordy your puppy (beagle?) is so beautiful! It makes my heart melt! I hope she is behaving and not doing what mine did (shred holes in all of my jeans and hang off my kneecaps). Lucky you going to Arizona too - it is on my wish list - please post a full report! :) Joanne - Europafox xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Coco is so cute :) and we are going to miss each other in AZ by one week. How fun would that have been to meet up but we don't arrive until the 11th!!! xoxo ERIN

    ReplyDelete
  6. Coco is so darn cute!! How did you like Jonah?

    ReplyDelete