Friday, October 20, 2017

Friday Favorites

I don't know if it's the stage in life we are at right now, but it feels like Fridays keep coming faster and faster each week.  That being said, you won't hear any complaints with me.  ;)

There's no school again today, and we don't have much for plans, so it's looking to be a nice and quiet rainy day at home... perfect!



Soccer ended last weekend, and Jesse's team took 1st place in the county tournament.  His team also went undefeated all season which made for a lot of fun games.  I love that he had a great season, and I'm glad that soccer is officially done and just in time, as the weather has really started to cool off.  Both the drive and the park where he played were so pretty.  I wish Fall would stick around longer than it seems to... it's so pretty!



I've started the Ruth Bible study since the last time I talked about it, and I am really enjoying it.
I was nervous to do a study by someone I hadn't ever tried before, but I am really liking Kelly Minters style of writing.  I am just starting week 2 and feel like I've already learned a few things that I hadn't before.  It's definitely not as intense as a Beth Moore study, but I'm actually enjoying a lighter study at the moment.  There's a season for everything, right?!


A favorite post.

I read this sweet post and I loved it, and thought you might all as well!
It's titled, Because That's What Friends Do.  I promise, you will be glad you read it. 




If you missed Wednesday's post, be sure and check it out.  I shared 10 Things To Do To Make Your Home And Family Ready For Winter.


I came across this meme, and had to laugh.

Haha!  What can't our phones do?



Well, that's it for today.

I'm linking up with Andrea, Erika & Narci.



I hope you all have a relaxing and safe weekend.

XO,

6 comments:

  1. Happy Friday! Enjoy your day at home with the kids. I am jealous of those beautiful fall colors. Our leaves haven't changed much here but I'm sure it's coming. Enjoy your weekend! Beautifully Candid

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so happy you are enjoying your new study! Congrats to Jesse! That's super fun. I love the color of your nails (even though they weren't listed as a fav😉) I miss seeing all the fall colors on the foliage. I was just a little to early to see it last week in TN. Have a great weekend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The pictures from your drive are gorgeous! And I’m going to tuck away that Bible study for the next time I need one! Happy Friday! Xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's funny about the calculator! I totally take out my phone to figure out sales and tips and all that. So ha! Congrats on the soccer win!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your fall pictures are beautiful. Yay for a scenic place to watch soccer and congrats on a great season. I hope you had a relaxing 3 day weekend. xoxo ERIN

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love Kelly Minter studies because they are a little shorter than Beth Moore ones :) I mean, I like Beth Moore but it would take forever to get through a week of her's. Kelly Minter and Priscila Shrirer studies are the perfect length! I love the changing leave there! It's finally getting cool here and I love it! I FINALLY got up a post today! It's been forever :-p

    ReplyDelete