Monday, November 30, 2015

This & That

I hope you all had a great Thanksgiving!  This was the first Thanksgiving in a long time that we've stayed home, and even though we missed seeing family, it was really nice to have 4 lazy days where we didn't have to go anywhere.  It almost feels like we've had a mini vacation.
We played cards.  Put together puzzles and read books.  It's been so nice.

I didn't really want the weekend to end... except it's Cyber Monday, and if I'm going to get any Christmas shopping done, I need a big cup of coffee and the place to myself. 

Thankfully, Dan and I finally decided on a big gift for each of our kids.  Now I just have to pick up a couple of small gifts, so that they'll each have a few things to open Christmas morning.  Are you all working on your shopping today? 

Happy a good one!

3 comments:

  1. Glad you enjoyed your weekend!! I love lazy weekends to play games and enjoy family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love weekends like that. We didn't go anywhere either, but got a lot of decorating done which feels so good. Now I need to get working on the office to get it prepped for the nursery!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you had such a good Thanksgiving, Jenny! That photo looks so cozy :)

    ReplyDelete