Friday, October 30, 2015

My Photography

This summer before we went on our trip, I decided I'd take on just a couple of sessions so I could earn a bit of spending money.  Because when traveling, everyone needs to do a little shopping, right?!  :)

A few things about myself:

I am a self taught photographer.

I opened and ran a small photography business for 3 years, before shutting it down and deciding to focus solely on my family and faith. 

I don't claim to be an expert.  

I don't know everything photography related.

I'm not even back in business, but I enjoy getting out and getting behind the camera every once in a while.  It keeps me from getting too rusty. 

Here's a little peak into my photography related world...









These aren't all of the sessions that I've done this summer, but it gives you an idea of what I've been up to.  A couple of seniors and lots of families. 

Now, if I can just get my own family pictures taken, I'd be ecstatic.  It's like they say, "The carpenters house is never finished".  It's the same with the photographer... they never get their family pictures taken.  ;)

Have a great weekend you guys! 

XOXO

3 comments:

  1. Wow! I just love your photography. I really want to learn more about taking photos in hopes of doing something like you someday :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are an awesome photographer Jenny! Love all the great shots you captured.

    ReplyDelete