Monday, August 3, 2015

Back home

Source

My family all headed out of town and left me home alone this weekend.  They went off in different directions to play and enjoy the weekend and I just felt like staying at home.  It was good for me to have this time.  Time to get a bit more organized.  Time to relax and have "me time."  Time to reflect.  Time to remember that they are the reasons that I do everything that I do.  Not because I have to, but because I want to.  Because I love them.

Being a stay at home mom or a housewife can feel so mundane some days.  It can feel as though we aren't doing anything important.  Laundry, dishes, sweeping, dusting, etc...  It can be so easy to get caught up doing the same thing every day that we can forget just how important it is.  Taking care of our house, making it a safe haven for our kids and our husband.  It's important!  It's not something that I want anyone else doing for me, that's for sure.

I am thankful to have them back home!  

I don't plan on letting them go anywhere else without me for a long time.  

I am ready for us to enjoy this last month of summer before school starts.

I love them so very much and feel so blessed that they're mine! 

It feels good when you get time to clear your head and put everything back into perspective.

Do you guys ever have to just hit the pause button on life and regroup?  Say I'm not the only one!  ;)

xoxo

1 comment:

  1. I have to hit pause at least twice a year or else I go crazy! I love structure and being organized but it's good to have a break and regroup.

    ReplyDelete