Friday, February 17, 2012

2nd hand find

A month or so ago my Mom, Emma and I went out of town and went and visited my sister.  She took us to a few different places that I hadn't been to before.  I was originally just looking for some photography props at antique shops, but I happened upon this dresser instead.  I've been needing to get a dresser for the girls for quite some time now.  The only thing is, now I have to take the time and fix it up a bit.


I'm actually excited to see how it will turn out.  I want to pick out a paint color and get some nobs and handles for it.  I've never done anything like this before, so hopefully I won't ruin it.  Haha.




 This is a picture that I took of the girls bed spread.  There are a bunch of fun colors, so I was thinking I could use one of them.  Either the teal, or maybe the guacamole green.  I could otherwise just repaint it white...  anyone have any ideas or suggestions???  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment