Sunday, February 19, 2012

Winter walk

I decided to take the dogs for a walk today.  We just went out back behind our house.  Here are my brave and loyal companions.  Haha!  I think they would knock me down and run for home if we ran into trouble.  ;)


 We walked down by the creek, and Lucy just went and jumped in the water.  I was pretty surprised as we haven't taken Lucy swimming before, but she was loving it.  I was also surprised because it's winter and freezing out. 


Roxy hates the water, as you can see in the picture above, she's just standing and watching Lucy swim.  This picture below of Roxy just cracks me up.  They are both just so different.  Poor Roxy, heaven forbid she even get her feet wet.




As we were headed back home from our walk, the dogs ran into someone who didn't want to play.


Poor thing... I told the girls to leave it alone, and to come on.  Well Lucy just couldn't leave it behind, so she scooped it up in her mouth and swallowed it whole.  Ewww!!!  I'm sure she thought she had solved the problem.  Maybe they actually are brave and loyal companions who thought they were saving me from this little mole.  ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment