Monday, July 7, 2014

4th of July weekend

  We had a great 4th of July.  We went camping on Thursday and just got back yesterday.  Our family has a nice little spot along the river that we like to camp at.  Lots of family, good friends and yummy food. 


The girls were painting Granny's nails.  They actually turned out really cute for a 2 year old and a 6 year old painting them. 

Melissa and I went into town the one day to run a couple errands.  She let me use her shower and when I got out, my coffee cup was all filled up and waiting for me.  Not much is better than a hot shower, good cup of coffee and an awesome friend. 


We bought just a couple boxes of fireworks to light off this year and it worked out great!  

As much as I love camping... I really love being back home!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment