Wednesday, November 1, 2017

A Day In The Life

I decided to do a day in the life post for you all, and I'm going to say it right now... this is the most boring day in the life and I'm sorry!   But some days are just like that, right?!

For the last couple of weeks, I've been setting my alarm for 5:15.  I hurry out to the kitchen where my coffee is already made and waiting for me and then I hurry back under my covers to do my Bible study for the day.  I've learned over and over again, that if I don't do my study before I do anything else, I won't get it done.  Once my mind is busy doing something else, I have a hard time sitting back down to concentrate.
I have a few thoughts on this study and I can't wait to share them all with you once I've finished it.

So as soon as I'm done with my study, I make my bed...

and head out to the living room to start my diffuser.  I like to diffuse Thieves and Purification first thing in the morning.

 Next I started a load of laundry, woke my kids up to start getting ready for school...

 and then I sat down to look over my day.  I have the Simplified Planner by Emily Lee and love it!

Often through out my day, I'll click on this app called WordScape.  It's super addicting, and I get sucked into it.  You have to use the letters that are given to you in the circle at the bottom and you have to use those letters to make words up top.

I emptied the dishwasher, warmed up my coffee for the 3rd time and made myself some breakfast.

Lately, I've been toasting half of a bagel and then putting a fried egg and a piece of cheese on top.  Simple and so good!

After taking the kids to the bus, I came back home and snapped this picture.  I love this little valley that we live in.  It gets cold here, but it's so quiet and peaceful.

I sat back down and looked at a few of my favorite blogs.

I hopped through the shower, got dressed and was working on my hair.  I made a lunch date with my sister since I was going to be in town to get groceries for the house.
I switched the laundry and headed to town.
I forgot to take a picture of the two of us, but I did remember to take a picture of my favorite burger.  It's called, Slow Burn.  It's sooo good.  It has cream cheese and jalepeno's inside of the burger.  Then of course I also had to have the side of fried green beans.  Yum!

 I got home and unloaded my groceries...

 
switched out the laundry again and started dinner.

 The kids finished their finished their homework, we ate dinner and then the kids carved pumpkins.


 It was a fun and relaxing evening.

I sat in bed and played on my phone for a bit and turned out the lights by 10:24.  We don't normally stay up that late, unless we have a good show we are watching.  Usually, I'm in bed by 8:30 and out within the hour.

  Well, that's a day in my life.  It was pretty low key, but that's the way I like it.  :)

I hope you all are having a great week!

XO,

8 comments:

  1. I love these low key days too. Ive been wanting to start essential oils!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it and ok I am thinking of a simplified planner and so glad you mentioned it. Can you tell me why you love it or do a review of it. I think I want it but I am use to buying a $8 at TJ Maxx! xoxo ERIN

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like my kind of day! That app looks fun. Fried green beans sounds interesting and your dinner looks yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love reading these day in the life posts! Sounds like a nice day :) Glad i’m not the only one who goes to bed on the early side too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't know why but these day in the life posts are my absolute favorite!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Boring days are the best and I love reading any day in the life posts!:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love day in the life posts! Thank you for sharing! I love diffusing thieves and purification too! I actually use it in a roller ball too to help me stay healthy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yayyy such a fun post!! I loved a glimpse into you life! I laughed at the warming your coffee up for the 3rd time because that's soooo me! And see, I told my husband to give the kids gloves for carving our pumpkins and he said no and made them do it without haha next year Mama will get them gloves :)

    ReplyDelete