Friday, June 23, 2017

Friday Favorites and Life Lately

Hey there.
I took a little break from blogging over the last couple of weeks.  It was unintentional, but much needed.   I'm hoping to get back into my groove now.  All is well, I just needed to prioritize a few things in my life, and once again this blog moved to the back burner.
 
On to better things!  Today, I am sharing a few of my favorites which also happen to be a few things that we've been up to lately.

#1

I signed up on LifeWay to start Beth Moore's newest study, Entrusted.  We are studying 2 Timothy.  My bible study group takes the summer off from doing a study together because of everybody's crazy schedules, so I thought I'd jump in and try one by myself.  I'm always surprised when a study hits home and is exactly just what I needed.


#2


My friend Melissa came across this shirt, and bought it for me.  I love it, and her!  It's fun when you're friends know you so well.  :)  Gilmore Girls and coffee... yes, Ma'am!


#3

Camping season is in full swing over here and we are loving it.
Morning coffee

Games for everyone.
 

And a little fishing.  You wouldn't know by her outfit that this was the middle of June.  Crazy Montana weather.

When camping, we want easy and quick meals that don't consist of hot dogs.  We made this one night and I'm not even sure what you'd call it.  We cooked up steak, onion, potatoes, and sweet peppers.  A little seasoning and we were done.  We had everything cut up ahead of time except for the potatoes.  It was so simple and so good.



#4

Jesse went up to stay with Dan's parents for the week so he could attend a basketball camp.  I love that my kids have opportunities to go and do fun things, but what I love even more is having my family all under one roof.


#5

Dan and I celebrated our 16th wedding anniversary on June 16th.  I believe that every year is one to be celebrated.  Marriage isn't always easy or pretty, but it's definitely a blessing and one that I'm thankful for.


Okay, that's it for today.
I've linked up with Andrea, Erika & Narci.
Have a great weekend!

XO,

9 comments:

  1. Happy anniversary! Loving those camp pictures- my husband would love that steak and peppers meal. Maybe will do an urban camping night here! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on 16 years!

    I'm interested in camping but haven't a clue where to start...I just may have to ask you for some details. It looks like so much fun! :) Have a super weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome back! That steak and peppers meal looks so pretty. I don't like peppers but I love the idea!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That camping meal looks delicious!! Happy Friday-I hope your weekend is great!:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Anniversary :) SO missed you but sounds like you are doing well. I want to camp with you, that dinner looks awesome. We are going camping for the first time with all 5 of us in a tent. IF you don't hear from me, send help ;). xoxo ERIN

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Anniversary!! Y'all make camping look fun!!! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Anniversary! I need to check out that devotional - I've been using the YouVersion app to follow a daily devotional but I feel like I need something more. And Gilmore Girls is my favorite! That shirt is perfect. I have a Luke's Diner cup that I keep at work. I love it! Stopping by from Friday Favorites. Am your newest follower!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy 16th, we celebrated 46 on June 6th, just 30 years longer than you. :o)) And, we still do not have it figured out either. Y'all make camping look like so much fun but it's something I just cannot imagine myself doing. :o)) Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I can't believe it's cool enough for long-sleeved shirts there. I'd be sweating here even in the middle of the night. Camping sounds like so much fun. We meant to in the spring but never made it. Now it's just too hot. Happy belated anniversary!

    ReplyDelete