Friday, May 19, 2017

Friday Favorites

Happy Friday!

My kids only have 6 1/2 days of school left.  I feel like I could end this post right now, and that you'd understand and share in my excitement but, I'm not going to.  The show must go on.  ;)

I've got an assortment of favorites this week.


 Both of my friend's daughters had a high school track meet for district's last weekend and I rode up to watch.  It was sooo cold.  The three of us bundled up in one blanket and looked like idiots, but we were probably warmer than most.  I love these ladies!


I have started reading Wings of the Wind, by Connilyn Cossette and I'm loving it!  You all know I don't say I am loving a book unless I really am.  I'm not afraid to call a book the way I see it.  So far this one is good.  I'm about half way through and I'll be sure and let you know what I think once I'm done with it.


Here are a few meme's that I thought you might appreciate.
Isn't this the truth!

I don't normally drop cuss words into my posts, but thought this was funny, probably because it is so true!

 I don't know who comes up with these meme's but I just love when I find new ones that are just so true and creative.  While reading all of these I was nodding my head and saying "Yes!!!"  Good job meme people... keep em coming!  ;)


 
 I shared a little about our trip to Jamaica yesterday.  Make sure you head on over to enter into a little giveaway that I'm doing.  I picked up a cute pair of Jamaican earrings that I'd love for you to win.


Today, I liked up with Andrea, Erika & Narci.
Christina, April & Natasha with Five On Friday.


Have a great weekend!

 XO,

9 comments:

  1. What a fun list of favorites! That sunset is beautiful! I love those memes. Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the memes too!!! That oyster one is spot on. BLECK! Having friends at track meets makes them much more bearable I'm sure. Track meets or like swim meets from what I'm told. Wait, wait, wait, watch 30 seconds - a few minutes and start waiting again. That sunset picture is frame worthy!!! Happy Friday and enjoy the countdown!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun pic of you and your friends! I cannot get down with Oysters...I could gag just looking at them. The motherhood one hit hard. It's so true. I hope you have a great weekend! Beautifully Candid

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've yet to try a regular oyster, but I LOVE fried oysters. They are my love language, and I could eat dozens of them and be happy! Hope you get some warm weather soon- it's in the 90s here already! Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You and your friends look so cute wrapped up in one blanket. I'd be doing that too! Ha! Those memes are hilarious...so true...why did someone think to eat an oyster?! I'm starting It Ends With Us today because you recommended it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Its so nice that you have close friends you can "cuddle" with and not care to look silly! We all need those kinds of friends.

    And memes are my best friend.

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOL oysters are D I S G U S T I N G ;). You passed on the cold here, I was freezing at baseball last night and secretly hoping we get rained out in the morning because it's so cold!!!! I am ready for summer too - we have 7 days left here. YIPPEE! xoxo ERIN

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yes, they are more than disgusting! I lived in Virginia for many years and oysters were the "be all do all" there. I decided then that one would never enter my mouth under any condition.

    I use to wrap up in blankets and anything else I could find when our daughter played state level tennis in high school. Fun times.

    Happy weekend dearie!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those meme's are great.
    We still have a whole month of school left.. I am counting down the days.

    ReplyDelete