Friday, June 24, 2016

Friday Favorites

Today, I'm sharing my favorites from this week, and I'm linking up with Andrea, Erika, & Narci.

~ONE~

 On Wednesday, Gracie had an orthodontist appointment in Missoula.  My younger two already had plans for the day, so we asked my niece Belle if she wanted to go with us.  It was a fun girls day, with a lot of laughs.  You should never expect anything less with a couple of teenage girls.


~TWO~

  You guys, I know swinging through Target, probably isn't a big or maybe even a fun experience for you all who live near stores.  But I'm telling you, when you finally go to Target for the first time in months, and pick up an iced tea and get to shop for a bit... it's fun!   It's probably a good thing for my budget that Target is 2 hours away.  :(


~THREE~

This book!  
Seriously, if you need a fun easy read... try this one.
It is one of the best that I have read in quite a while.  I could not stop reading it.  I started it around 10:00 one morning, and finished it that evening around 6:30.  I had warned my husband before he got home (which is always good to do) that I had found a great book, I wasn't making dinner, and I hadn't done a single thing that day except pick the kids up from camp.  He's a good guy, so he just laughed at me, and everyone ate what they wanted to for dinner.  

~FOUR~

This Hurraw chapstick is the best!  My sister has some and I tried hers, and I'm sold.  I'm going on Amazon today to order some.  What's so amazing about it?   I'm not sure yet.  I need to figure it out, but all I know is it left my lips feeling amazing!  


~FIVE~



I feel a little or a lot late to the game.  Heck, my parents used to wear them all the time when I was a kid.  Well, I got my first pair of Birkenstock's and I love them!  I know they are a bit of a splurge, but I figured I will have them for years to come, and we've got to be good to our feet, right?!  ;)



One of my favorite things at the moment though, is knowing that I have the whole weekend free!  No basketball, no summer school, no anything.  Summer months get a bit busy with all the fun things that we want to do, but I'm telling ya, being at home relaxing with my people is one of my most favorite things to do.


What are your weekend plans? 
I hope you all have a great weekend!

XOXO

4 comments:

  1. I haven't worn Birkenstock's since I was a kid either! I just don't know if I could do it again :-p Man, I'd hate if Target was so far away! It's glorious. Have a great weekend, Jenny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think I can get with Birkenstocks again. But it does go to show how things always come back in style. I have like 4 Targets within 20 minutes of us. I'm so last minute with things that I need to always be close to one. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I tried on a friend's pair of Birkenstocks and loved them! When I was younger I had a cheap pair from payless and I even liked those:) What ones did you get? Becca (it's my son's goggle account- guess I need to get one:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I got the Mayari ones in the Mocha color. I think that's what they're called. I linked to them up above. :) Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete