Friday, January 5, 2018

Hi Friends

I wanted to stop over here on this random Friday morning, and say hello.

 

I get to see quite a bit of you on Instagram, but for all of you who I haven't been in touch with, I hope you've all had a Merry Christmas and a great start to your New Years!

We enjoyed our Christmas and were able to relax at home over the kids.  New Years Eve was spent the same way.  I should have taken more pictures, but honestly, it was the furthest thing from my mind as we watched movies, played games, read books and relaxed.  And honestly, you can all thank me now that I didn't post pictures of us doing all of that.  Haha!  ;)

I didn't mean to once again take a long break from writing, but every once in a while, it just happens, and honestly it was much needed.  Sometimes, I am like that analogy with the computer and all of the tabs that are open...  I have to close all of the tabs that I can get away with, and just start back with the basics.

January is one of my favorite months, because I can feel the freshness of the year and I love it!  I'm planning on bringing a little of that freshness back to this space.   I've missed you all dearly, and I'm glad to be back!


 Enjoy your weekend, my friends!

XO,

4 comments:

  1. Welcome back!!! Gorgeous picture!!! Sounds like your holidays were very relaxing :) XO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back and Happy New Year, sweet friend!!! Looking forward to what you have to share. I totally agree that sometimes you just need a break. Love keeping up with you on Insta though. Happy weekend! XO

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi welcome back! I miss your blogging! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome back, I have missed you :) Thankful to connect on IG in the interim! xoxo ERIN

    ReplyDelete