Tuesday, October 4, 2022

Hello... it's me.

Hello friends! So much to say, and yet I sit here trying to find the words... trying to find where to even start.


My babies have continued to grow up. Look how much they have grown since the last time I have posted about them.  So much time has went by, and yet it still feels like yesterday.

Here is our latest family picture, from when we went to Hawaii this summer.

Okay, so for a quick update... 


Gracie is 20 years old, living on her own, paying her bills, working and just living life. Isn't that the best way to start when you aren't quite sure what you want to do... just start living and learn along the way.  I'm so proud of her. She is a beautiful woman, with a kind and generous heart. 

 

Jesse, is almost 18. He is a senior this year, checking out colleges and making plans. He's a triathlete, playing football, basketball and track. He's hoping for a scholarship to one of his choice collages. He has gotten one, but mama thinks it's a little too far from home. ;) We'll see. I'm so excited to see what he chooses to do in life. He is kind hearted, and quite the comedian. Oh boy, do I have my hands full with that boy!

 

Emma, my baby... is a freshman this year. I remember when I started this blog, she was just a toddler. Oh time is a thief! Emma is smart, kind, beautiful, and a little sassy. Ha! She loves playing volleyball and basketball. She has so many fun high school moments to look forward to. I hope she soaks them up, because it all goes so fast.

 

I am just so proud of all of my kids, and I hope they know how much their mama loves them! 

I'm not sure which of my friends blog even more, but I'm excited to look around and see some of your friendly faces in this blogging world. Until next time...


XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment